How to Find Your IEP - Crafton Hills College-九州体育平台入口
Skip to main content

If you were served in special education, then you can submit your most recent Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Psych-Educational Report as verification of you disability to the SAS office.  If you do not have copies of these documents, then you can obtain them from the following school districts:

Access your IEP and Psych-Eucational Report by district: